Ensure efficient and professional operation of the Administrative Office; act as liaison between the agency and the community while providing front desk reception duties; provide general program administrative support including data entry and donor acknowledgment, file management and assisting with agency events and the in-kind donation process for the Development Department
SPECIFIC PROGRAM DUTIES
- Perform front desk reception duties, clerical and administrative support, as assigned
- Provide data management services to include data entry and donor acknowledgment letters, assisting with agency events and the in-kind donation process for the Development Department
- Provide facilitation of the Board of Directors processes including meeting notices, Board packets, etc.
- Provide file management support for grants
- Provide phone system administration and answer multiple lines
- Complete the daily mail process including pick up, posting, delivery and postage meter maintenance
- Maintain household and office supply inventories, ordering, checking, returns and allocations
- Provide for upkeep of the front desk office space/waiting area by facilitating window cleaning, snow removal and other tasks which would insure a tidy, welcoming, safe space including scheduling and assisting with maintaining agency donation room.
- Provide administrative support to include filing for Finance Department
- Perform other duties, as assigned by supervisor
- High School Diploma or GED and 3 years relevant experience; or Bachelor’s Degree with 1 year relevant experience
- Strong data entry skills with strong accuracy, attention to detail, and strong PC skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to work under pressure and adjust to changing priorities and deadlines
- Computer software skills including Windows, Excel, Outlook, Microsoft Word, as well as multiple databases
- Initiative, creativity, reliability, flexibility, and the ability to multitask
- Strong oral and written communication skills with good quality spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Effective and courteous communication skills, requiring high integrity when dealing with a broad array of cultures
- High integrity when dealing with restricted and/or confidential information
- Valid Driver’s License, personal auto insurance, monthly driving record check
- Must be insurable under YSFS automobile insurance policy
- Criminal Records and Background Check
HOURS AND BENEFITS:
$15.00 per hour; 40 hours per week; no weekends; Medical, Dental, and a IRA Retirement package. Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and 8 Paid Holidays off per year;
Monday thru Friday: 8am to 5pm (with a one-hour lunch).
ABOUT YOUTH SHELTERS AND FAMILY SERVICES:
Youth Shelters and Family Services (YSFS) is a local, nonprofit organization, established in 1980 in the Santa Fe/Northern New Mexico area serving homeless, runaway, and street youth and their families, as well as young people who are at risk of being homeless. Youth Shelters and Family Services provides unique, life-changing services to homeless, runaway, and in-crisis youth. YSFS works to find positive, non-institutional solutions and builds on existing strengths within a framework of dignity, mutual respect, and personal responsibility.
HOW TO APPLY:
The salary range, duties and responsibilities of this position meets the requirements of Section 13 (a)(1) of the Fair Labor Standards Act and therefore qualifies as an “non-exempt” position. EEO/AA